Track the bills and legislators in Virginia!
How to Contact Your Elected Officials
Telephone numbers, physical and email addresses for every federal, state, and local elected leader. Want to talk to your representatives or just any of them at all, for any reason -- this link is your friend.
- Find Your Representative
- Find Your Senators
- Track National Bills and Legislations
- View any bills, current or inactive at Congress.gov
REGISTER TO VOTE!
Additional Voting Resources -- Know Your Rights!
ACLU of Virginia's Voting Rights Guides
(available in both English and Spanish)
Virginia Department of Elections
Fairfax County Voting Locations
Arlington, Virginia Voting Locations
Fredericksburg, Virginia Voting Information
Richmond, Virginia Voting Information
Charlottesville, Virginia Voting Information
Progress VA's Voter Guide
- Virginia Department of Elections: (Election Results!) - Check here for the results after every major election in Virginia. (Also check your local newspaper.)
- Fairfax County Democratic Committee Voter Info - Many members have found these volunteers very well informed, courteous, and easily available. If you need to ask a question, and the state line (above) doesn't pick up the phone, the FCDC or the RPV might be more helpful.
- Libertarian Party of Virginia - The Party of Principle known for its defense of freedom, and strong emphasis on personal responsibility. The name Libertarian is derived from the word Liberty.
- The Constitution of Virginia - Your rights within the Commonwealth.
- Virginia General Assembly - Your portal to the Commonwealth's state legislature.
Want to run for office? Know someone who should? Scroll Down! We got that covered.
Your One-stop Shop for Politics
Shake it up! +++ Thank folks for courage! +++ Keep up with news and watchdogs!
Easy guides to contact information for Virginia representatives, state and federal, below.
News sources on state politics:
- General Assembly Legislative Information System tracks information, but it's a little bulky.
- Virginia LIS: Standing Committees where bills go to thrive or die.
- Virginia Public Access Project tracking candidates for office, money in our politics, legislative actions.
- Virginia NOW Online upcoming legislation notices.
- ARLnow the latest news, views and things to do around Arlington, Virginia.
- Alexandria News local, focused news.
- The Freelance Star local and state news for Fredericksburg.
- The Reasonable Voice the liberal radio show in Central Virginia.
- Richmond Sunlight shining on the state legislature, bill tracking, committee activity, all of it user friendly.
- Richmond Times-Dispatch dispatching the times from the capitol.
- Sun Gazette - Arlington - Arlington news on people and politics.
- Washington Post Virginia Politics noticing us from across the river.
Contact guides for state and federal representatives:
- Commonwealth of Virginia – Find Your Legislators!
- The Governor’s Office – Scroll down, then write, call, email.
- US House of Representatives – Find Your Rep!
- US Senate – Find Your Senator!
- Pending and passed legislation in the House and Senate - Open Congress!
Women, Run for Office!!